GoRaleigh Contact Information
- Phone: 919-485-RIDE(7433) (Office)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: PO Box 590, Raleigh, NC 27602
Lost and/or Found an Item?
If you have found an item on the bus please give it to your driver.
Did you leave an item on the bus? It may be in our lost and found. Please call 919-996-3869. Be prepared to describe the item to the representative.
Items may be picked up from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday at:
- GoRaleigh Operations Office, 4104 Poole Rd., Raleigh, NC 27610
GoTransit Regional Information Center
The GoTransit Regional Transit Information Center provides a single source of information about public transportation services, ridesharing and paratransit services throughout the Triangle by allowing customers to make one call to 919-485-RIDE (7433). It is a cooperative function between GoTriangle, GoRaleigh, GoDurham, GoCary and the Town of Chapel Hill. Through this multi-agency partnership, the GoTransit Regional Information Center provides comprehensive transit information of a consistently high quality.
Hours of Operation
The GoTransit Regional Information Center is staffed between 7 a.m.-10 p.m. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m. on Saturdays and 8 a.m.-5 p.m. on Sundays, including all national holidays except for Dec. 25. It is also open and staffed during adverse weather events. Outside of staffed hours, customer calls are forwarded to staff at the local transit agencies of their choice following the interactive voice response.
GoTransit Regional Information Center Holiday Hours of Operation:
- New Year’s Day: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Good Friday: 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Memorial Day: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Independence Day: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Labor Day: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Friday after Thanksgiving Day: 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Christmas Eve: 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year’s Eve: 7 a.m.-7 p.m.