Holiday hours of service and operations
There are certain holidays when GoRaleigh doesn't operate or runs reduced service so that staff members can spend time with family and friends.
GoRaleigh does NOT operate bus service on the following holidays:
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
GoRaleigh operates Sunday-level service* on:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
GoRaleigh will operate on a regular schedule on Christmas Eve with last trips during the 7 p.m. hour.
*Reduced Service means GoRaleigh routes will use the Sunday schedule. Other routes that only have weekday hours will not be in service.
Regional Information Center:
The Regional Information Center is staffed between 7 a.m.-10 p.m. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m. on Saturdays and 8 a.m.-5 p.m. on Sundays, including all national holidays except for Dec. 25. It is also open and staffed during adverse weather events. Outside of staffed hours, customer calls are forwarded to staff at the local transit agencies of their choice following the interactive voice response.
Regional Information Center Holiday Hours of Operation:
- New Year’s Day: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Good Friday: 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Memorial Day: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Independence Day: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Labor Day: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Friday after Thanksgiving Day: 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Christmas Eve: 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year’s Eve: 7 a.m.-7 p.m.