Thank you for joining us for Try Transit 2017. Stay with us for more events and fun with transit.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS - 2017
Tuesday, Sept. 19 - Cyclist Day
- Bring yourself and your bike! Learn how to put a bike on the bus and get a free bike check.
- Local bike shops will be on hand to answer your questions (8-9am only).
- 8am-9am - GoRaleigh Station (grassy area near Blount Street, across from Moore Square Park)
- 4pm-5pm - GoRaleigh Station (grassy area near Blount Street, across from Moore Square Park)
Wednesday, Sept. 20 - Senior Citizens Day
- Learn how to ride GoRaleigh for free! Get your GoRaleigh Senior ID downtown at GoRaleigh Station.
Thursday, Sept. 21 - Fare FREE Day
- Ride any GoRaleigh fixed route bus for FREE! GoCary & GoTriangle are also participating making all express and regional rides FREE.
Friday, Sept. 22 - GoRaleigh Driver and Staff Appreciation Day
- Who's your favorite bus driver? Let us know! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-996-4042.
Tag your social media with #TryTransit for a chance to win GoRaleigh swag!