GORALEIGH SERVICE UPDATES
GoRaleigh Transit intends to operate full service for all fixed routes on Monday, Jan. 9. GoRaleigh Access will also be operating. Please note that depending on weather conditions, delays may be expected and some detours may be needed to avoid travel on unsafe roads.
GoTriangle express routes operated by GoRaleigh will run as normal.
The Wake Forest Express is canceled due to road conditions.
The Wake Forest Loop service is delayed until 10 a.m.
Wake Tech is closed and Route 40X will not operate.
- Dress warm.
- If your street isn’t busy with traffic, walk to a stop on a busy street.
- If your bus stop is in the middle of a hill, walk to the bottom or top where the operator can safely stop.
- Stand back from the curb until the bus comes to a complete stop. Buses can slide in slippery conditions.
- Board as safely as you can.
WHERE TO FIND SERVICE INFORMATION:
- Right here at GoRaleigh.org
- Social Media: Twitter - @GoRaleighNC; Facebook.com/RaleighRides
- GoTransit Regional Website: GoTransitNC.org
- Regional Call Center: 919-485-RIDE (7433)
Please call 919-485-RIDE (7433) or visit GoRaleigh.org for the latest updates regarding GoRaleigh bus service and detours due to inclement weather.