GoRaleigh Transit is preparing for the impending inclement weather and intends to operate full Saturday service for all fixed route bus services on Saturday, Jan. 7. Depending on weather conditions, delays may be expected and some detours may be needed to avoid travel on unsafe roads.
GoRaleigh Access (accessible transportation service) is delayed until 8:00 a.m. Conditions will be assessed throughout the morning to determine if service can start at that time.
- Dress warm.
- If your street isn’t busy with traffic, walk to a stop on a busy street.
- If your bus stop is in the middle of a hill, walk to the bottom or top where the operator can safely stop.
- Stand back from the curb until the bus comes to a complete stop. Buses can slide in slippery conditions.
- Board as safely as you can.
WHERE TO FIND SERVICE INFORMATION:
- Web: GoRaleigh.org
- Social Media: Twitter - @GoRaleighNC; Facebook.com/RaleighRides
- GoTransit Regional Website: GoTransitNC.org
- Regional Call Center: 919-485-RIDE (7433)
Please call 919-485-RIDE (7433) or visit GoRaleigh.org for the latest updates regarding GoRaleigh bus service and detours due to inclement weather.