The City of Raleigh is studying improvements for the Downtown Raleigh R-Line Circulator. These improvements could change the R-Line’s existing route. The Raleigh Transit Authority will be hosting a public hearing on Thursday, December 12 in the City Council Chambers located at 222 W. Hargett Street, Raleigh, NC 27601 at 4 p.m.
The goals of the proposed R-Line changes include:
- Allow convention center visitors access to downtown
- Provide a more direct service for residents, visitors, downtown workers and last mile multimodal connections
- Improve and be a part of the parking solution downtown
- Link highly active downtown areas
- Competitive travel time
- A safe and welcoming transit rider experience
Please take a few minutes to complete the R-Line Survey.
The R-Line Circulator is Downtown Raleigh's free bus service to connect employees, residents and visitors to retail, restaurants, entertainment venues and parking in the Central Business District. The service has its own distinct look and feel from the regular GoRaleigh bus service. This makes the R-Line distinguishable for riders from a distance.